Ewelina Wojciechowska and Maks Wołosewicz lead the first coliving – Travel House in Wroclaw. This is unusual place where travelers from all over the world can stay for longer time – a place where you combine rest and remote work in a homely atmosphere.
As part of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program, they spent three months on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria in Las Palmas. During their stay, they could see and experience the idea of coliving and coworking, as well as develop their own ideas for something similar to implement in Wroclaw.
There, in the Canary Islands, an idea for a house was born where you can rent rooms and live and work in comfortable conditions for longer periods. They called this House Travel House and each of the rooms adapted to a different style typical of another country. There are also created good conditions for remote work and rest.
We are a non-governmental organization involved in stimulating the development of entrepreneurship, development of international cooperation between Poland and its closest neighbors, and promotion of Poles and Polonia around the world.
The Institute is based in Wrocław.
1. This is the warmest city in Poland.
2. Market square is one of the most beautiful in all of Europe.
3. Polish food is tasty and cheap (4-6 euro for lunch).
4. Christmas Market is one of the biggest and attractive in Europe.
5. Public transport it's easy and cheap, including road from the airport to city center.
6. You can find here more than 300 gnomes (dwarfs).
7. You will love colorful streets, medieval architecture and over 100 bridges.
8. Its the Best European Destination 2018!
Trust us, book now and don't worry!
Ewelina Wojciechowska and Maks Wołosewicz lead the first coliving – Travel House in Wroclaw. This is unusual place where travelers from all over the world can stay for longer time
Ewelina Wojciechowska – z zawodu specjalista ds. public relations jak i ekspert ds. partycypacji obywatelskiej. Doktorantka w zakresie nauk o polityce na Uniwersytecie Mikołaja Kopernika w Toruniu, gdzie bada organizacje strażnicze w Polsce. Współzałożycielka Travel House – pierwszego colivingu we Wrocławiu.
Travel House is located in a quiet and safe district of Wroclaw, 10 minutes from the historic city center. Our ideal location allows you to quickly get to the airport, the City Stadium and many other attractions of the city.